To share this news on Facebook click here
Renewing Your 2018 Registration Online – via your credit card or Pay Pal account
For existing DSA Recreational, Amateur, Professional and Accredited members – the steps are -
- Login to your account in ‘P5000’. If you have forgotten your login details, there is a password reset process on the on the login page.
- If the current year subscription is unpaid, a 'Payment Required' page will display showing your current status and a "Click Here to start Payment Process" button (yellow).
- This will bring up your “Member Payment for 2018” page, and shows the amount owing. DO NOT PROCEED if the details do not match your intended payment. Any errors in your Member Account must be corrected before proceeding with payment.
- Compliance with DSA Rules statement (this is the electronic version of the printed form). Check the "I Agree" box at the bottom of the statement, this will then display the PayPal link.
- At this point you handed to the PayPal website where the payment process is processed.
Upon completion of a successful payment process, DSA is notified of your payment and once an Administrator has checked the details your Account will be updated. This is not an instant process and may take several hours depending on the avaliaility of the Administrator.
Please note -
‘New’ members – those registering for the first time – cannot establish membership nor make fee payments online; this must be done by contacting your State Registrar whose contact details can be found in your State's local section of this web site under Contact Us.
For any other inquiries regarding membership renewal please either (a) use the ‘Contact Administrator’ button on the ‘P5000’ login page, or (b) contact your State Registrar whose contact details can be found in your State's local section under Contact Us.